Become a Certified Christian Financial Counselor.
Are you passionate about helping others obtain financial health and doing it through a biblical worldview?
CertCFCs provide financial guidance that aligns with Scripture.
Get started on your certification program today.GET STARTED
What is a Christian Financial Counselor?
Christian Financial Counselors help individuals and couples discover and pursue God’s design for money. Practically, Christians financial counselors guide individuals and couples in making wise financial decisions, build sound financial habits, and increase their biblical, financial literacy.
The CertCFC program is for you if...
- You are passionate about what the Bible says about money.
- You love helping people with their personal finances.
- You want to start your own financial counseling practice or serve in your church.
- You desire a trustworthy designation.
What does the CertCFC program include?
The CertCFC program prepares you to take the CertCFC examination. Here's what you will receive:
- 32 go-at-your-own-pace modules, covering the essentials in personal finances and what Scripture says about money.
- 32 practice quizzes.
- 30+ resources to help you with your future financial counseling.
- The CertCFC examination. Certification is contingent on passing the exam.
Get started today!
Enroll in the program and take your first step toward becoming a Certified Christian Financial Counselor.ENROLL NOW
Module 1: Biblical Foundations of Money
Module 2: Stages of Counseling
Module 3: Listening and Goal-setting
Module 4: Understanding the Client
Module 5: Marriage and Money
Module 6: Biblical Generosity
Module 7: Net Worth Statement
Module 8: Cash Flow Statement
Module 9: Important Financial Ratios
Module 10: Budgeting
Module 11: Income
Module 12: Biblical Savings
Module 13: Cash Accounts
Module 14: Credit Reports
Module 15: Credit Cards
Module 16: Automobile Loan and Leases
Module 17: Student Loans
Module 18: Mortgages
Module 19: Other Types of Debt
Module 20: Evaluating Indebtedness
Module 21: Renting
Module 22: Buying a House
Module 23: Selling a House
Module 24: Identity Theft
Module 25: Investment Basics
Module 26: Retirement Account Basics
Module 27: Saving for College
Module 28: Insurance Needs
Module 29: Life Insurance
Module 30: Legacy Planning
Module 31: Income Tax Returns
Module 32: Ministerial Finances
Module 33: Path to Certification